Conoce Freedom Coaching
What is the Freedom Coaching process?
How does Freedom Coaching work?
Freedom Coaching works by integrating science, Catholic theology and an individual mentoring relationship, introducing a person to healthy forms of intimacy and a new way of looking at the body and sexuality. Freedom Coaching aims to free clients from the blindness of our pornified culture and replace the darkness of a clouded view of the body with the light of truth and meaning of human sexuality.
Is Freedom Coaching for me?
Freedom Coaching is designed specifically for those who have tried "everything" but still can't break the chains of compulsion to pornography. Other programs can provide resources, but often do not get to the root, do not solve the problem of attraction to pornographic images. Freedom Coaching humbly proclaims a way to not only deal with the temptation of lust, but to break the power of pornographic images forever.
Freedom Coaching is NOT for you if:
* You're not ready to let go of your attraction to pornographic images.
* You are not ready to be honest with yourself and others about what pornography is doing to you.
* You are not ready to transform your life.
Freedom Coaching IS for you if:
* You find that the use of pornography creates an obstacle to true intimacy with your spouse and/or others.
* You consider pornography to hinder your spiritual life and self-esteem. You find yourself turning to pornography and acting in times of stress rather than healthy outings.
* Attraction to pornography affects the way you treat and view others.
* You are tired of guilt, shame and self-hatred.
* You want to free yourself from the attraction of pornography and the power of lust.
Does it have a cost?
Clients receive individualized coaching at a reasonable price, based on a sliding scale. The fee ensures that customers are committed to the process and serious about ending their relationship with pornography.
Are you willing to do whatever it takes to be free?
The fine print
After submitting an initial application to begin Freedom Coaching, clients will receive additional information and forms to fill out prior to their first session. This information is confidential and will only be used by a Freedom Coach and staff to further understand the client's needs. Payment is required prior to each session and is refundable until the third (3rd) session; afterwards, no session is refundable. Clients have no obligation to continue with Freedom Coaching and may discontinue it at any time.
There is no "miracle cure" for attraction to pornography. For Freedom Coaching to be effective, it requires:
1) Respond to God's grace,
2) Complete honesty
3) Follow the path traced by the Freedom Coach, which is precisely the work of integrating a holistic view of the body and sexuality into your life.
Freedom Coaching is a mentoring process. The Freedom Coaches on this site are not licensed consultants.